A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination or any equivalent recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka (ICSE / CBSE or Equivalent)
1. Fill in the First PUC application form. The application forms for the current academic year 2014-15 are now available at the office between 10 am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday.
The filled in application forms will only be accepted when the results (SSLC/CBSE/ICSE) are out.
Separate applications should be submitted if a candidate is applying for more than one combination
2. Submit the application form duly filled in. Filled in application forms can be submitted to the college office once the SSLC results are out.
- Applicants must personally fill in the forms correctly and neatly.
- Incomplete applications and applications with false information of any sort will automatically be treated as invalid.
Become a part of S.M.S.G.jain College The list of selected candidates will be informed and the candidate selected will be enrolled on payment of fee.
Original Documents Required:
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Address proof (any copy of ration card/telephone bills/gas bills)
- Conduct certificate
- Photocopies of SSLC or Equivalent marks card (2 sets)
- 6 stamp-size photographs
- Proof of caste, if other than GM(SC,ST &CAT-1 compulsory)
- Eligibility Certificate (For students from other states within India) –To be obtained from the PU Board. Click here for details (www.pue.kar.nic.in)